Thursday 7 February 2013

Miso soup with Rice Noodles, Pak Choi and Seasonal Squash




















This is my favourite! Pak choi, pak choi and more pak choi!
And some vodka..

Ingredients
1 tbsp of miso paste (apparently you get different kinds, I haven't tried them, but I use the little jar from Sainsburys!)
2/3 cups of water
1 veg stock cube (I use knowe)
As much pak choi/kale as you like (recently being sold at Tesco, but always available at chinese supermarkets)
1 seasonal squash
1 tsp of cayenne pepper
1 tsp of garlic puree/powder
1 tsp of ginger
1 tbsp of Five Spice
Lemon pepper and salt to taste

Method
- Usually, I just chop everything up, throw it into a pot of boiling water and cook until the squash is nice and soft. Its really as easy as that!

Vodka Screwdriver (shown above)
Vodka
Orange juice
A little lemon juice


No comments:

Post a Comment