Thursday 7 February 2013

Grilled Peaches with Yoghurt and Raspberries


















Ah this recipes is just delicious! I seen this recipe on Symon's Suppers on FoodNetwork UK last week and I had to veganise it! I have to admit, I burned the peaches slightly on the grill pan, but they were still magnificent!

Ingredients
2 large peaches, halved, pitted
Generous helping of soy plain yoghurt (I've used Alpro here, you can use any flavoured soy yoghurt too!)
5/6 raspberries
Generous helping of agave nectar (available at Holland and Barrett and online supermarkets)

Method
- Grill peaches either on a grill pan (I don't recommend this as I burned mine) or in a conventional oven until browned lightly
- Place neatly onto a plate and drizzle yoghurt and nectar over the peaches
- Place some raspberries nicely between the peaches and serve

Optional
I think some raw cane sugar or cinnamon would go delicious with this recipe, too bad I was out!


No comments:

Post a Comment