Tuesday 14 May 2013

Crunchy Peanut Butter Mo-chi with Banana Puree


Ingredients (Serves 1)

4 Peanut butter mo-chi (found at Chinese supermarkets, I prefer the frozen to the fresh ones as they boil better)
300ml hot water
Enough banana puree for garnish (I cheated here and used Tesco's dairy free banana smoothie, found in larger Tescos in the yoghurt isle!)
Kiwi slice for garnish

Method

- Boil mo-chi according to packet instructions.
- Place in a small ramekin.
- Garnish with banana and kiwi.
- Enjoy!

* I must admit, I don't like peanut butter at all, but I loved these mo-chi! However, I didn't really know what to have with it, so this probably seems really random, but the sweet/sour ratio worked well for me, but feel free to use a garnish you think would taste much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment